Creating a cleaner, safer water future
The Big Problem with Water
- Over 2.59 billion people today do not have access to clean water
- 80% of global wastewater is discharged into the environment without any treatment
- In 18 years the earth will run out of all useable freshwater
- Legacy Watercare optimizes existing plants, reduces cost and environmental impact, and can expand or create new facilities to exceed environmental standards. The best part? We can do it at a fraction of the cost!
- We provide one of the most eco-friendly, efficient and scalable water clarification units in the world, The Legacy Clarification Reactor.
- No other unit has the portability, cost efficiency, volume capacity or results of our technology.
-We recycle all wastewater from any source and purify it to meet environmental standards!
What is the LCR?
• The LCR is a new wastewater clarification reactor that is capable of removing suspended solids while exceeding environmental standards, recycling water back into productive use. The LCR's innovative design offers optimized water treatment.
• The LCR can process industrial waste, municipal waste, chemical runoff, fats, oils, greases or any other problem.
• Clients achieve accelerated outcomes at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods
• Learn more about how the LCR can help your business thrive click below to connect with one of our Business Development specialists
Reclaimed waste can be turned into agricultural fertilizer
Low energy consumption and footprint
High portability for use in remote mining, oil, and disaster relief
Uniquely removes microplastics from all applications
Over 1.32 Million Gallons / 5,000 Cubes of Water Clarified Daily
The LCR can operate at very little volume for small applications. The LCR can also be scaled to handle any amount of water, including handling large metro community demand. Single units can operate at a small capacity and can increase capacity as communities grow without infrastructure changes.
Remote operation allows for significantly less operator oversight! Fully monitored systems constantly analyze the influent and adjust the system to optimize discharge, from anywhere in the world. Constant oversight is not required!
No more huge infrastructure projects! The LCR can be used, and moved. Tailing ponds can be purified, then the LCR can be moved to another site. Water can be reused on oil pads, mines, or other projects, then moved once the pad expires.
Safe & Zero Smell
A fully enclosed system ensures that no odor, no matter how foul the influent, escapes from the reactor system; it's perfect for metro city applications. Multiple redundancies and constant monitoring ensures no contaminated water gets discharged.
Little Infrastructure Changes Required
About the size of a shipping container, the LCR sits on top of existing ground and requires very little infrastructure. No more pouring concrete and 20 ft holes. The LCR combines the performance of huge facilities in the size of a shipping container.
No more costly plots of land, blower motors, or miles of lift stations to drive water outside the city. The LCR can be stationed almost anywhere, with a very small footprint, very little infrastructure, no constant oversight, and lower running costs. Reuse water that would normally be discharged, and save money!
Patent-pending and endorsed by national power and supply companies, environmental groups and more!
At Legacy Watercare Innovations, we believe that by providing clean, safe, and economically sustainable water, that we can revolutionize communities, develop countries, and leave the world a more prosperous place. With Legacy Watercare Innovations, we can all share clean water, prosperity, and economic freedom with the world.